Hello Kami!

@Kami

We are glad to have you on board Kami. After reading your profile I empathize with you- it must have been very frustrating to have it misdiagnosed. I am glad you found us here, and very much hope that you will be able to obtain the information and insight you are looking for. We have a great community here, and if you use the search bar on the top right hand corner of your screen, you will be able to look for specific discussions that may be of interest to you. Starting your own discussion thread will also be of great help as you can get insight from your peers tailored to your situation. If you have any questions about how to use this site, feel free to contact me and the moderators here, we are more than happy to help.

PS- I am a Blue Jays fan, but an avid baseball fan as well! I was rooting for your Dodgers to beat the Sox this past October too Kami, but it was definitely a bummer to have them lose. But your team is fantastic, and they are a big threat once again going into next year. We will see what happens. Once again, it’s great to have you on here!