Resource of doctors in Canada

Does anyone know of doctors in Canada who treat Erythromelalgia?

Hi Cathy…I know a few doctors in Toronto, but you need I referral from your family doctor.

I live in Toronto and I would love if you could provide me with some doctors specialized in EM. I really need some help badly. My family doctor will send the referrals.
Thank you very much.

Hi there, I met with a Dr. Doiron ( dermatologist)at Women’s College Hospital… he referred me also to see a rheumatologist. I’m also waiting to see a hematologist at Michael Garron Hospital. I also told that Dr. Scott Walsh is the best to see at SunnyBrook hospital…but he is not accepting referrals until April 2021.
I hope this helps. Good luck…with everything.