Why are my toes so red? Chronic chillblains?

Hi guys. The thing is that since january i have had constantly red toes, if i have them on the ground, they become really coloured.

If i put my feet up, they are normal, same if i practice/working out. But they are worse when showering in hot wather/heat.

What can it be due to? I havent any pain or so, and they are red 24/7

This is my toes when i have had them on the ground for a while, and have a increased body temperature. Can it be chronic chillblains?

I am man.

Granted, I’m not a doctor… but a quick google of chillblains and toes got me this: “Chilblains (CHILL-blayns) are the painful inflammation of small blood vessels in your skin that occur in response to repeated exposure to cold but not freezing air. Chilblains usually clear up within one to three weeks, especially if the weather gets warmer. You may have recurrences seasonally for years.”

This has been going on since Jan for you so you’re well outside the general category of that condition. Sounds very much like one of the mysteries of EM in general rather than a secondary condition.

azurelle

Take a look at chronic chillblains. «The chronic type of chilblains last for at least five months of the year for at least three years»

It can be EM, yes. But i dont have any pain, which is very common there. And my toes are constantly red, not just attacks.